TULSI BLEND CTC LEAF TEA – 100 gm
Tulsi, the Ayurvedic herb is highly valued owing to its indispensable medicinal, therapeutic and culinary properties. A native plant of India. The easiest way of integrating the goodness of tulsi is by incorporating it to the food we eat or drink. One such preparation that has earned great medicinal values and benefits is tulsi tea. This tea has powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, stimulating and stress-relieving properties which makes it the ideal choice of beverage in natural healing. Drinking tulsi tea offers many health benefits right from balancing your senses to bolstering the immune system, enhancing the skin glow, treating kidney stones and losing those stubborn fats. Drinking tulsi tea on daily basis supports quick assimilation of carbs and proteins, the fat gets broken down slowly which thereby control hunger pangs and keep you satiated and shed excess fat.
HOW TO MAKE TULSI TEA:
1. Boil water in a saucepan.
2. Add sugar or honey and tulsi tea powder in it and boil it for 3-4 minutes on medium flame.
3. Add milk (if needed) and boil it over medium flame for 6-7 minutes or until the bubble starts to rise. You will see the change in color of the tea from milky shade to brown shade when it is ready.
4. Turn off the gas and strain tea in cups.
* It’s idle to drink tulsi tea without milk to obtain complete holy basil benefits!